Our Surgical Services department consists of the Operating Room (OR), Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Outpatient Surgery (OPS) and the Gastro Intestinal (GI) Lab. Offering four major operating rooms equipped with the very latest in technology, we offer a broad range of surgical services.
• General Surgery – Surgical care of chest, abdomen, and vascular system
- General Orthopedics – Surgical care of bones, muscles, joints
- Obstetrics – Surgical newborn delivery (performed in the surgery suite in the Pavilion for Women and Children)
- Gynecology – Surgical care of the female reproductive system
- ENT – Surgical care of the ear, nose and throat
- Urology – Surgical care of the urinary system and the male reproductive system
- Gastroenterology – Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the digestive system
- Podiatry – Surgical care of the feet
- Cosmetic Surgery
Outpatient Surgery Services
Outpatient procedures, especially same-day surgeries, provide a safe, convenient alternative for many tests and treatments that formerly required an overnight hospital stay. Your physician or health care professional can determine if this is an option for you.
The Parkway Medical Center P.A.T. (Pre-Admission Testing) Department helps eliminate delays and decreases the waiting time for you and your family. We obtain your most current medical history and make sure all required labs, tests, and paperwork are in place prior to your surgery.
Parkway Medical Center continually evaluates new procedures to insure we stay on the cutting edge of technology. We offer a wide variety of outpatient procedures that allow you to recover in the comfort of your home.
Click Here to learn more about Outpatient Surgery Services.