We offer a convenient way to view your statement or make payments on your bill by credit card. Simply click on the following link and you will be re-directed to a secure website. This method is secure and will allow you to pay your bill in full or in part, based upon the arrangements you have made with the hospital business office.
Click here to View or Pay your bill.
As with any provider of healthcare, such as your doctor or drugstore, we request you pay your up-front deductibles and co-pays at the time of service. The cost of operating a hospital is very high, as we have significant payroll and overhead obligations. We are glad to work with you in any way we can to help you with understanding or paying your bill. If you cannot pay your bill at the time of service, we are glad to work out a payment plan for you. You can call the hospital Business Office at 256.350.2211 anytime between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Financial Assistance Program
Financial assistance is available to you if you do not have insurance and you do not qualify for state or federal assistance.
Our Financial Assistance Program is available as follows:
If you are under-insured (you do have some form of insurance coverage for health care services but such coverage is insufficient to pay your current bill.) An example of this would be an insurance policy that does not cover maternity benefits.
If you are uninsured, (you do not have health insurance and are not eligible for Medicare, Medicaid or public assistance.)
A Financial Assistance Application must be completed by you in order to assess your eligibility for this program. In addition, we will verify that you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover your stay at our hospital.If you receive financial assistance from our Financial Assistance Program, we will ask you to sign an agreement to pay the reduced portion of your bill in monthly installments. We will be glad to work with you on the amount of the monthly payments.
The Financial Assistance Application requires income verification which includes at least two (2) documents from the following list.
• Most recent State or Federal Income Tax Return
• Employer Pay Stubs for the last two months
• Written documentation from income sources
• Copies of all bank statements for the last three months
• Current credit report (which we can obtain based on your authorization) Please contact the hospital business office at 256.350.2211 for more information on our Financial Assistance Program. You can apply for this program prior to your date of service and up to four months after your date of service. Prior to calling the business office, it would be helpful if you had gathered at least two of the documents noted above.