Parkway Welcomes New Board MemberFebruary 15, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Parkway Medical Center is pleased to announce the addition of longtime Morgan County resident Pat Woller to the hospital’s Board of Trustees, effective February 4, 2010.
Mrs. Woller, a native of Florence, has called Decatur home since 1960. She brings with her a wealth of knowledge as a former business owner and active leader in the community, having served on the Decatur City Council, the Calhoun College Foundation Board, the State and National School Boards and the Decatur Schools Foundation.
“Pat has an impressive background and has already served our community well. We are honored to have her join our Board of Trustees,” said Tim McGill, CEO of Parkway Medical Center.
Mrs. Woller currently serves on the Princess Theatre Board, the Friends of Delano, and Beautification Board, is active in the downtown revitalization effort, and works part time with her daughter in her downtown business.
Pat Woller will serve a three year term and joins fellow trustees:
- Steve Bateman, D.Min.- Senior Pastor, First Bible Church
- Judge David Breland- Retired District and Juvenile Court Judge
- Greg Cheatham, M.D.- Family Practice, River Oaks Family Medicine
- Cara Hoffman, M.D.- OB/GYN, Decatur Physicians for Women, PC
- Stratton Orr- Board Chairman; President, Petroleum Sales Inc.
- Ken Schuppert, Esq.- Board Vice Chairman; Partner, Blackburn, Maloney & Schuppert
- Lauretta Teague- Principal, Chestnut Grove Elementary School
About Parkway Medical Center
Parkway Medical Center, a 120-bed, advanced full-service community hospital, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has served the Morgan County area for more than 80 years. Parkway offers a full range of services, including 24-hour emergency care, and is focused on providing quality care and excellent customer service to all patients the hospital serves. Parkway is affiliated with the Capella Healthcare family of hospitals.